ELEARNING INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER
|Location: Fredericton, NB
|Posted Date: 2013-11-25
|Type of Assignment:Length of Assignment
:Description of Project or Company/Organization
We are growing, and would like to hear from you! Are you looking for a role where you can work as part of a dynamic team who design and develop courseware?
We have immediate opportunities for Instructional Designers to join our multi-disciplinary teams to modernize on-line courses used by the military.
We offer great benefits, relocation assistance and a generous vacation package!
- Using process and standards, storyboard EL/DL products as prioritized by leadership in terms of content, media, learner profiles, instructional methods and levels of knowledge
- Liaise with courseware Project Subject Matter Experts (SME's) and offices of Primary Interest (OPIs) for content acquisition, clarification and overall alignments of EL/DL content to the desired performance objectives
- Advise and liaise with the production and quality assurance teams during the product design, development, release and evaluation phases, including but not limited to contributing to learner assessment products, QC checks complete with verifications and peer review
- Write assessment questions appropriate to the level of learning, matching the learning objectives
- Work cooperatively with multidisciplinary project teams consisting of DND civilian and military personnel and contractors
- Participate in planning processes, meetings and work groups
- Ensure consistency and maintain documentation for specific style guidelines
- Prepare courseware text documents to be sent to translation
- Assist in the design of the learning solution and prepare both high level and detailed design documents
- Assist in the design and support the development of prototypes and beta tests products and ensure compliance with specifications and standards
- Identify potential obstacles, scope changes or impact on deliverables
- Must have a College diploma (in any field) or University degree (in any field)
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years experience in Instructional Design
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year experience in the Instructional Design of eLearning products within the last two (2) years
- Must be proficient in English
- Must possess or be able to obtain a Government PWGSC Security Clearance to the level of SECRET