|Location: Happy Valley-Goose Bay, NL
|Posted Date: 5/16/2013
Type of Assignment:
Full or part time, Contract Length of Assignment
Until March 31, 2014 with the possibility of extension optionsJob Description:
Add variety to your practice! Combine occupational health with traditional family medicine in a large, well-equipped setting that has the intimacy of a private clinic.Mandatory Qualifications:
Calian is currently seeking full or part time civilian Physicians for a unique opportunity at the Canadian Forces Base (CFB) in Goose Bay.
As an essential member of the Primary Care Team at CFB Goose Bay, you will provide occupational health and primary healthcare services to Military members and their dependents.
Working as a civilian physician at CFB Goose Bay means adventure. You can enjoy clinic hours, Monday to Friday, 7:30 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. Free evenings and weekends allow you to spend time with your family and friends, or explore the many recreational activities that Goose Bay offers.
Unique advantages to working as a Calian physician include:
- Generous allotment of time for booked appointments, allowing you to provide quality care without the pressure of an increased patient load
- Healthy, motivated and disciplined patient population
- Environment where no one is left untreated and patient wait time is minimal.
- Currently licensed and in good standing with a College of Physicians and Surgeons within a Canadian province.
- Eligible for licensure and prepared to pursue licensure within the province of Newfoundland
- Flight Surgeon qualification (or willingness to obtain)